April 24 COVID-19 Update: Two New Cases In County Confirmed
104 New Cases In The State
April 23, 2020
On the same day Oklahoma begins reopening some businesses, 104 new cases were confirmed in the state, bringing the total to 3,121. The state reported nine new deaths and 77 recovered cases.
The county has no new deaths; it has one new recovery, also in Shawnee, bringing that total to 27.
For the rest of the County, cases are still the same:
• 4 recovered cases in McLoud;
• 3 recovered in Asher/74826 area;
• 3 cases in Tecumseh, with 2 recovered;
• 2 cases in Earlsboro, with 1 recovered;
• and 1 active positive case in Maud.
The United State total confirmed cases jumped by 29,495 to 869,170, with 3,371 new deaths to total 49,954.
80,203 U.S citizen have recovered from the virus as 2,837 new recovered cases were reported today.